100 Night Trial
- How does the 100 night trial phase work?
You can test the Emma mattress for 100 days to decide whether or not you are satisfied with our product. If you realize that Emma is not the right mattress for you, simply contact our customer service team ([email protected] or at +852 5808 0220) to arrange a pick-up date. We will give you a refund for 100% of the purchase price.
However, we recommend that you try out the mattress for 3 to 4 weeks before contacting us as we all know our body needs time to adjust to a new mattress.
- What are the 100 night trial conditions?
- The trial period begins on the day you receive the mattress.
- You are entitled to return the mattress only after 21 days from the date of mattress arrival. This is because it takes time for your body to get used to a new mattress.
- A valid proof of order (e.g. the invoice or order confirmation email) is required for the return or exchange of the mattress.
- If you wish to change the size of your mattress thereafter, we will charge you (if you would like a larger size) or refund you (if you would like a smaller size) the price difference. However, the change of size mattress is only possible if the mattress has not been fully opened.
- To be entitled to return, the returned mattress must be in a reasonably good condition. This means that the mattress should not suffer any damages or stains, otherwise refund may not be granted.
- We only offer the 100 night trial to every delivery address in Hong Kong once. One delivery address only entitles to one mattress return, which means that in case of multiple mattresses purchase for one address, the address owner can only return one mattress. This also means that if a person has already bought and returned a mattress, the trial will not be offered again on his future purchases.
- If you have receive a promotional gift along with your mattress purchase, the gift shall be returned as well, should you wish otherwise, please write to us at [email protected] or call us at +852 5808 0220 and inform us of your decision.
- 100 Night Trial is only applicable to Emma Original Mattress.
- 100 Night Trial is NOT applicable to accessories, Emma One Mattress and Emma Black Diamond Mattress.
- Shouldn't I test a mattress first in person before purchasing?
We believe that our mattresses provide an exceptionally relaxing and comfortable sleep to 99% of our customers. The mattress industry is aimed at confusing customers with excess supply, pushy sales tactics and high prices. We want to make sure your mattress buying experience is as simple and carefree as possible. That is why we offer our customers the chance to test the Emma mattress for 100 days risk-free. If you do not enjoy it, just simply e-mail us and we’ll pick it up free of charge.
- When does the 100 night trial start?
It starts on the day of delivery. From the day you receive your Emma mattress on you can test it risk free for 100 days.
- Exactly how worry-free is this 100 night trial?
If the Emma mattress is not perfect for any reason, we will pick it up, no questions asked and issue a full refund. That's how worry-free our offering can be.
- How can I return my mattress within the trial time?
If you are unhappy with your Emma product, just contact our customer service at +852 5808 0220, via e-mail at [email protected], or contact us on the chat option right here. We will arrange for a pickup and credit you the full refund once your Emma product has been picked up.
- What condition can I return the mattress in?
It is not necessary to keep the box or plastic packaging when returning your Emma. We would, however. expect that the mattress returned is in good condition.
- Does the mattress need to stay in its plastic during the trial?
Not all all.
We want you to have the best sleep possible and that should not include sleeping on noisy plastic.
15 Years Guarantee
- How long is the warranty period?
We offer a 15-year warranty on dimensional stability and durability of the core materials. For more information please check our terms and conditions.