You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the 'Newsletter Subscriptions' tab when logged in to your customer account. If you do not have an account with us, you can unsubscribe by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the newsletter.
Test Emma for 100 nights!
Free Next Day Delivery
Your Emma will be delivered directly to your door. Of course, it’s a brand new mattress and you will be the first to sleep on it.
100 Night Trial
Once your new Emma Mattress arrives, you will have 100 nights to decide whether or not it’s the perfect mattress for you. If you like it, you simply keep it.
And if it's not for you?
If your Emma turns out not to suit you for any reason, feel free to return it. Just simply get in contact with us via phone or email, and we will come and collect it at no cost to you.
We will refund you the full amount. There are no hidden fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the trial sleep phase work.
It's simple. You can test the Emma mattress for 100 days to decide whether or not you are satisfied with our product. If you realize that Emma is not the right mattress for you, simply contact our customer service team ([email protected]) or call us at +852 5808 0220 to arrange a pick-up. We will give you a refund for 100% of the purchase price.
However, we do ask that you give yourself time to get used to your new mattress so we recommend testing your Emma for at least 3 - 4 weeks before sending it back.
- Terms and Conditions
100 Night Trial terms and conditions:
- The trial period starts on the day you receive the mattress.
- You are entitled to return the mattress after 21 days of the mattress arrival because it takes time for your body to get used to a new mattress.
- A valid proof of order (e.g. The invoice or order confirmation email) is required for the return or exchange of the mattress.
- If you wish to change the size of your mattress thereafter, we will charge you (if you would like a larger size) or refund you (if you would like a smaller size) the price difference. However, the change of size is only possible if the mattress has not been fully opened.
- To be entitled to return, the returned mattress must be in a reasonably good condition. This means that the mattress should not suffer any damages or stains, otherwise refund may not be granted.
- We only offer the 100 night trial to every delivery address in Hong Kong once. One delivery address only entitles to one mattress return, which means that in case of multiple mattresses purchase for one address, the address owner can only return one mattress. This also means that if a person has already bought and returned a mattress, the trial will not be offered again on his future purchases.
- If you have receive a promotional gift along with your mattress purchase, the gift shall be returned as well, should you wish otherwise, please write to us at [email protected] or call us at +852 5808 0220 and inform us of your decision.
- 100 Night Trial is only applicable to Emma Original Mattress and Emma Black Diamond.
- 100 Night Trial is NOT applicable to accessories and Emma One Mattress.
- What happens to the gift if I want to return my mattress?
The gift shall be returned along with the mattress as well.. However, should you wish otherwise, please write to us at [email protected] or call us at +852 5808 0220 and inform us of your decision.
- Shouldn't I first test a mattress in person before purchasing it?
We believe that our mattresses provide the perfect night's sleep for 99% of our customers. The mattress industry is aimed at confusing customers with excess supply, pushy sales tactics and high prices. We want to make sure your mattress buying experience is as simple and carefree as possible. That is why we offer our customers the chance to test the Emma mattress for 100 days risk-free. If you do not enjoy it, just simply call or email us and we’ll pick it up free of charge
- When does the sleep trial start?
It starts on the day of delivery. From the day you receive your Emma Mattress, you can test it risk-free for 100 days.
- Does the mattress have to stay in the plastic wrap during the trial?
No, it doesn’t. We want you to have the best sleep possible and that should not include sleeping on noisy plastic. The Emma mattress is vacuum sealed in plastic and roll packed for delivery to your home. Upon receiving your new Emma mattress, carefully remove the plastic using a pair of scissors. A guideline for how to properly unwrap your Emma is provided in your package as well. Within a few minutes, your mattress will magically self-inflate and will be ready for you to sleep on.
- How can I return my Emma mattress within the trial time?
When you want to return your Emma Mattress, simply call our customer service team and we will arrange for pickup. The mattress will be picked up by our return partner at zero cost to you. You will receive a refund within 14 days of pickup.