You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the 'Newsletter Subscriptions' tab when logged in to your customer account. If you do not have an account with us, you can unsubscribe by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the newsletter.
15 Years Guarantee
Terms and Conditions
Each Emma mattress comes with a 15-year guarantee on the dimensional stability and durability of the mattress core.
This warranty applies only to mattresses sold by https://www.emma-mattress.hk or authorized dealers and will be effective immediately from the time of receipt of the Emma mattress. Please contact us via Email: email@example.com immediately when you recognize a defect in your product. In order to ensure a smooth processing procedure, please provide us the relevant photos and proof of your purchase of the defect products to exercise your warranty rights. We also reserve the right to collect the defective mattress back to Emma Matratzen GmbH or by an authorized third-party logistics partner for inspection.
The warranty covers only:
- Defects in workmanship and materials or under normal domestic use including core material tear, structural defects and damage
- Production defects to the zipper or mattress cover
- The mattress produces a depression greater than 25 mm or a total depression area of 10% or more
The warranty does not cover:
- Personal preferences regarding comfort (such as preference for bed softness, texture, material, appearance, smell, etc.)
- Damage caused by, but not limited to, cuts, burn marks, cracks, discoloration or odor caused by moisture, stains
- Replacement of undamaged parts of the Emma mattress
- +/- 2 cm in bed size (length, width) error
Please note that defective goods are all non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What makes the Emma mattress special?
The Emma Mattress is the product of several years of research and testing. With its German engineered mattress core and innovative design, the Emma Mattress adapts to you keeping your spine aligned in every sleeping position. This ensures an ideal and individual adaptation to your body, giving you a better and healthier night's sleep.
- How does the delivery process work?
After Emma is rolled, vacuumed sealed and boxed, it then ready to shipped to your home. You will receive a shipping confirmation by e-mail when it is on its way to you. Unfortunately, the time cannot be determined precisely, since our logistic partner has fixed routes. If the time does not suit you, you can request to our logistic partner to change the delivery time or to assign a neighbour to receive your delivery. The mattress will be delivered to your door step.
- How does the 100 night trial period work?
It's very easy. You can try the Emma mattress for 100 days and decide if its perfect for you. If you decide that the Emma mattress is not the right mattress for you, simply contact our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will have your mattress picked up. Once your mattress is picked up, we will refund you 100% of the purchase price.
ou should, however, know that your body needs a certain adaptation time for a new mattress. Therefore, we recommend testing Emma for at least 3 - 4 weeks.
- What type of bed frame should I use with the Emma mattress?
The Emma mattress is suitable for all bed frames, making it is a low-maintenance mattress. Emma mattress is designed to fit every lifestyle. It is able to lay on any surface, even on floors, as long as the surface is clean and dry.
We however, recommend using a slatted frame with distance between the slats no larger than 3cm in order to enjoy the optimal supporting force and pressure relief that Emma mattress provides.
In the event that you already own ikea bed frames, we recommend:
- Purchasing Emma 90x190x25 for ikea "single" bed frame
- Purchasing Emma 140x190x25 for ikea "double" bed frame