Frequently asked questions
- What is the structure of the Emma mattress?
The Emma mattress adapts perfectly to anyone of any sleeping style (side, belly, and back sleepers) and regardless of body weight. The materials used in the mattress offer the necessary support as well as pressure relief for your best night’s sleep.
- An innovative Airgocell® foam (4cm) provides pressure relief and support.
- The viscoelastic foam (2cm) ensures comfort and adaptability.
- Supporting cold foam (17cm), ensures that you receive the most support possible. Comfort / shoulder zones provide optimal relief of the spine.
- What makes the Emma mattress unique?
Emma unites its components smoothly to one of the most dreamlike mattresses. The innovative design allows an optimal sleeping experience, independent of body and sleep type. The composition of the high-quality materials offers a very progressive and point-elastic sinking. This ensures an ideal and individual adaptation to your body. Your spine remains straight and the mattress provides you with the necessary support and high comfort.
- How does the delivery process work?
After Emma is rolled, vacuumed sealed and boxed, as the last production steps, it is ready to ship to you. We ship Emma with ****************** You will receive a shipping confirmation by e-mail when it is on its way to you. Unfortunately, the time cannot be determined precisely, since ************** has fixed routes.
- How does the 100 nights trial period work?
It is very easy. You can try the Emma mattress for 100 days and decide if it is the perfect mattress for you. If you decide that the Emma mattress is not the right mattress for you, simply contact our customer service team ([email protected]) and we will have your mattress picked up, and we will refund you 100% of the purchase price. You should, however, know that your body needs a certain adaptation time for a new mattress. Therefore, we recommend testing Emma at least 3 - 4 weeks.
- What type of bedframe should I use with the Emma mattress?
The Emma mattress is suitable for all bed frames. If you have a slatted bed frame, the space between the slats should not exceed 5cm. It can also lie on any flat surface, even directly on clean, dry floor.